At Options for Community Living, Inc. we understand the concern over the spread of COVID-19 locally and nationwide.
We are doing everything possible to minimize risks and ensure the health and well-being of our program participants, staff and volunteers.
We have increased cleaning at our congregate facilities and are educating staff and program participants about ways they may reduce the risk to themselves and others.
Please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website for the most current information at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Recommendations from the CDC to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 include:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (if soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
We will continue to closely monitor the situation and will provide updates as needed.
Very truly yours,
Yolanda Robano-Gross, LMSW, MHA