Just as we are committed to providing our program participants with the best experience possible, we are equally committed to providing our employees with a work environment in which they feel valued and appreciated. Options is an equal opportunity employer.
Options has been recognized as a Top Long Island employer by Newsday and Long Island Business News. Awards are based solely on employee feedback gathered through independent third-party surveys.
We have a wide variety of entry-level, associate-level, and senior-level positions available. To learn more about these job opportunities and to submit an application, you can apply online through our application portal here!
You may also mail or fax your resume to:
US Mail: Human Resources Department
Options for Community Living, Inc.
25 Howard Place
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Fax: (631) 361-7087
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance*
- Generous PTO: Vacation and Sick time
- Holiday pay for 11 observed holidays per year
- 403(b) retirement plan with an employer match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Casual dress code
- Wellness Initiatives
- Paid Training & On-the-Job Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Promotional Opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
- 529 College Savings Program
- Defensive Driving Reimbursement
- Theatre Ticket Discounts
- Verizon Wireless Discount
*Full-time employees only