CARF International is an independent, nonprofit organization that surveys and accredits health and human services providers worldwide. A service or program that is CARF accredited has passed an in-depth on-site review and has demonstrated substantial conformance to internationally recognized standards for quality.
Options for Community Living, Inc. has been accredited by CARF since 2000 and is currently accredited in the following programs: Mental Health Supportive Housing and Case Management / Care Coordination for adults and children
Our accreditation is a public commitment that we strive to:
- Involve persons served and their families in their service planning.
- Respect individual cultural preferences.
- Be accountable to our funding sources, referral agencies, and the community at large.
- Address health and safety concerns, such as building safety and emergency preparedness.
- Maintain management practices that are efficient, cost-effective, and based on outcomes and consumer satisfaction.
For more information about CARF International, the standards, or the survey process, visit www.carf.org.